Thursday, September 30, 2010

The next featured runner!

I know, I know.

We haven't had a featured runner up here in a loooong time, and for that I take full responsibility.  Life has been bunches of crazy, and this poor blog has been one of the things I let fall to the wayside.  Thanks to Christy for being so faithful with her Marathon Mondays, otherwise this blog would be a ghost town!!

Anyway, for the next featured runner, since it has been way too long since there's been one and since you all have nominated fellow bloggers, I decided this time that I would just utilize random.org and enter all of our followers and choose one that way.  Well out of our 68 followers, random.org came up with no. 18 which is...

Cynthia O'H from Balls in the Air!!

Congrats, Cynthia!  Email me {Chloe} at chlooeee[at]gmail[dot]com to get you set up to be featured!  Excited to start doing these again!

{Oh, and for those of you who are interested, here's a brief race recap of my recent half marathon from my real-life blog.  Sorry I never got around to posting on up here! Bad, bad blogger.}



3 comments:

  1. Congrats Cynthia. I always think people called Cynthia should win everything !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! I'm off to email you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to being a bad blogger. COngrats Cynthia

    ReplyDelete

we {heart} comments!